[Steppes] Rapier practice is ON!!!

William Swindell rapier at steppes.ansteorra.org
Mon Mar 5 19:11:47 PST 2018

Steppes Rapier Practice

Looks like high 50s and zero % chance of precipitation.

Unless this changes, LET’S HAVE A FIGHTER PRACTICE!! 7:00pm 6, March.

We’ll be at the new location for combined practice. It’s Heights Park in Richardson. 801 N. Floyd Rd. We will be in the middle parking lot to the north of the baseball fields. West side of Floyd Road and maybe 150 yards south of Arapaho.

I’ll have rapier loaner gear. My number is (214) 773-5415 if you have questions or trouble finding us.

Check for updates tomorrow, but for now, IT’S ON.

William Swindell

Steppes Rapier Marshal