[Steppes] Arts and Sciences this week

Anne House annehouse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 11:12:03 PDT 2018

Brewers of the Steppes - we need your assistance! This month's theme at A&S
is brewing (well, Oktoberfest, donchaknow) and we are in desperate need of
presenters on the subject. I saw Matthew Maddux has been making vinegar
also and that would be a wonderful addition to the program. It is my
understanding that small tastings would be acceptable. Susan Johnson Hill
McMahill will correct me if I am wrong.