[Steppes] Rapier practice for October 23

Robert Kelley syrmahdi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 11:17:29 PDT 2018

Let's hear it for good weather!

In preparation of this year's War of the Rams, the focus of today's rapier
practice will be employing melee tactics. The rapier targets will be
available for use and we'll be practicing drills and formation movement for
the first half of the evening. Regular sparring will take place afterwards.

In addition, if you're interested in learning how to marshal rapier melee,
we'd love to give you an opportunity to learn and practice.

See you this evening!

Abd al-Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim

Steppes Rapier Marshal