[Steppes] Business meeting this Thursday, 21 February

William Swindell seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 18 07:04:33 PST 2019

Reminder: Steppes Business Meeting Is This Week

This Thursday, 21 February, is the third Thursday so it’s time for business meeting. We will once again meet at The Londoner at 14930 Midway Rd, Addison, TX 75001. I have heard your suggestions and spoken with management.  Rather than climbing the rickety steps to the loft, we will meet beneath it whenever possible. The lighting is a bit dimmer but it saves the climb. The meeting will begin promptly at 7:00 so you might want to get there a few minutes ahead of time if you want to order. If you don’t want to order anything, please, don’t feel that you have to. This should, however, save a fast food stop for those of you coming directly from work. We have learned during the past months that a brief hold of reports when the servers show up with orders seems to make things go more smoothly.  Generally, we get the business handled fairly quickly and have a bit of time for a social gathering as well in a comfortable environment.

Keep in mind that the finance committee will break off at the end of the main meeting and the Exchequer will hold her meeting in a corner.

Yours In Service,

Ld. William Swindell

Seneschal, Barony of the Steppes