[Steppes] Sable Soldier Solar

Vicki Marsh vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Thu Jan 10 11:17:20 PST 2019

Sable Soldier Solar?
What is that?

A solar is a warm place with good lighting to work on arts. I would like to invite folks to my home to work on their A&S projects during the Sable Soldier event on 1/26. I can teach knitting and have a variety of looms, drop spindles, and a spinning wheel I can set up if there is interest.

My house is in Cedar Hill, about 40 minutes from the Rafter J Cowboy Church in Terrell, so after you drop off your donation to the event luncheon or send it with someone, you can drive over to the Solar for the day.

Sit and knit, learn something new, or just work on your arts, stay warm, and visit. There will be a pot of soup on the stove and the kettle on for tea. Costumes are not required. Small dog on premises. House is *not* child-proofed. Address below.

p.s. If you have an entry for Kingdom A&S / Gulf War A&S, I'd be happy to read over your documentation and give my advice and recommendations. Bring it along, don't wait until the night before to finish your documentation!!
Misress Xene Vicki Marsh 302 Sweetgum Drive Cedar Hill,  TX  75104469 - 879 - 5762 (cell)

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device