[Steppes] Baronial OP Online!

Oakenwald Pursuivant herald at steppes.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 11 20:01:58 PST 2019

Greetings to the populace of the Barony of the Steppes and its Cantons.

I have finally gotten the baronial Order of Precedence collated and online.
While I am certain that this document contains errors and is not complete,
it is now at the point that I feel it is ready for the public.

I would like to thank all of the Baronial heralds who came before me, as
well as current and former Excellencies for their work in gathering
this information.

The OP can be found at:

https://goo.gl/oYaBH4

Plans going forward will be to embed this into a page on the baronial
website, as well as create an online form to make additions or corrections
to this OP.

Please take a look and if you have any comments, questions, corrections, or
additions please email me at herald at steppes.ansteorra.org.

In service,

*Duncan Hepburn*
Oakenwald Pursuivant