[Steppes] Interim Seneschal

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 22 22:28:27 PDT 2019

Greetings all,
Until further notice I, Aurelia Yverneau, will be returning to the office
of Seneschal of the Barony of the Steppes. As the ER Deputy I have been
asked by the Central Regional Seneschal to assume the role as Interim
Seneschal.

As many of you may already know, it is with a saddened heart that I must
announce that Lord William Swindell has taken the courageous position of
stepping down as the Seneschal of our great Barony.

William personally decided that what is best for the Barony is for him to
step down and allow a successor to take over that can focus on the Barony's
needs while he takes care of personal matters outside of the SCA's purview.

Please understand that this is a decision that is not often easy to make
when holding an office in an organization. Also understand that it is the
right decision to make anytime anyone feels they cannot provide, nor
continue to be, their best to the organization and the friends they hold
dear within.

To that end, I wish to thank Lord William for his time as my successor, and
for this reminder that self-care, blood family, relationships and jobs are
all important necessities to make this dream of ours a reality. I look
forward to your continued presence in the Barony.

For those interested, instructions for filling the office are forthcoming
in the August Newsletter.