[Steppes] Sad News

Paul Mitchell sirgalen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 16:18:27 PST 2019

Sad news:  we have lost a member.

HL Arabella de Montecute (Lisa Wolfe), my friend and protégée of over 20
years, passed away unexpectedly in the early hours of this morning,
November 3rd, 2019. Her death appears to be due to a failure of a medical
device in the night.  She called for help, but when it arrived, they found
her unresponsive.

Her passing is a great loss to our household, the Barony of Elfsea, and the
Kingdom of Ansteorra, and especially to the many family members and dear
friends who so loved her.

Funeral arrangements will be announced as soon as they are available.

Requiem æternam dona ei, Domine
Et lux perpetua luceat ei:
Requiescat in pace

-Galen of Bristol