[Steppes] Business Meeting Moved to This Thursday, 11/14

esme at lorenzenlawoffice.com esme at lorenzenlawoffice.com
Mon Nov 11 19:15:45 PST 2019

Greetings, Barony of the Steppes!

I'm here to remind you that the Business Meeting this month will be held
this Thursday at A&S. That's Thursday November 14th at Gloria Dei Lutheran
Church at 1333 Belt Line Road, Garland TX. The meeting will begin at 7 p.m.

Thank you all once again for your patience with our changing meeting days
and places. This meeting had to be moved because it conflicted with BAM.

We hope to be back on schedule and back to a venue that we can continue with
going forward in December.

Yours in Service,

Lady Esmeralda Malaspina

Seneschal, Barony of the Steppes