[Steppes] Bid for summer Crown

Baron of the Steppes baron at steppes.ansteorra.org
Fri May 29 19:37:53 PDT 2020

Greetings Mighty Populace,

A bid was prepared for Crown in our land of the Steppes. Where the Great Trade Hall of Canton lies, a bid has been proposed by Countess Toryn to host this Kingdom event. The officers are supportive, but before we submit a bid, we would love to have the input of the populace. Our role in the preparations for the event will be small, just the set up of the Steppes pavilion to welcome all who visit these lands and seek shade. More help, should our bid be successful, would always be welcomed, but we understand that many will be busy preparing for Steppes Artisan the following week and will not be available.

We are supportive of having more options for Their Majesties, but would like the support of the populace in submitting a bid. Should the populace find this to be a worthy cause, we will submit a bid tomorrow.

In Service,
Baron Alain and Baroness Katerine