[Steppes] Steppes 12th Night! January 1, 2022!

esme at lorenzenlawoffice.com esme at lorenzenlawoffice.com
Wed Dec 29 17:34:36 PST 2021

Come and join Their Excellencies, Baron Alain de la Rue and Baroness
Katerine le Roux d'Anjou, as we celebrate 12th Night.

There will be many activities! A murder mystery, Get ready for Steppes
Artisan display, Period dance with Her Excellency, Myfanwy ferch Eifion, and
much more!!!

Bring dinner to the hall, eat with friends and hear a great court!!
(Due to restrictions, there will be no official "Feast")

The Church has a food pantry. We encourage all to bring items to donate to
this pantry. We will be posting a needed list on the FB site soon!!

Location:

St. Luke's Lutheran Church

1210 W Belt Line Rd

Richardson, TX 75080