[Tempio] Can we do a DEMO?

Donna Jordan rowanna at hot.rr.com
Tue Apr 29 17:33:33 PDT 2003

To everyone in the Shire,

The members of St. Joseph's church in Rockdale are holding a festival
this coming Sunday.  They had asked Tir Medoin (Sir Randal's group) to
come and be a part of the festival.  Unfortunately, they are obligated
to attend Crown this weekend.  They would appreciate it if we could fill
in for them.

Can We Help Out?......I'm looking for as many people who could possibly
attend.  What they are hoping we can do is:  attend in garb, bring
examples of different crafts, A & S projects for display, hopefully at
least two heavy fighters and two light fighters  who would demonstrate
their remarkable skills.

Most importantly people who are willing to TALK, and TALK about what we
do, why we do it and what we've learned.  A lot of one on one contact.

I have a contact name and number for St. Joseph's and I am waiting to
hear back with better details as to time and location.   At this moment
I BELIEVE,  it will be at the Knight's of Columbus Hall around 10 am.

Anyone who can attend please contact me as soon as possible.  I'd like
to be able to give Pastor Huse as much information as I can so he can be
prepared for us.

Rowanna

254- 773-2095