[Tempio] Library Night at Caer Pharamond

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 10:17:24 PDT 2003

Hallo,

Unless something untoward happens, Walt and I will be
there.  If allowable and others willing I will bring
strong thread and fabric paint, if Donna and Dave
could bring the fabric they have, I'd like to get
advice and directions on getting banners made and
maybe take up on the very gracious offer of the sewing
room.
I also want to thank Alden and Rolanda in advance for
their offer...
VIVAT!

Tressa

--- Paul DeLisle <ferret at hot.rr.com> wrote:
> Hokay, gentlefolk, here's the plan (such as it
> is...):

> Library is open, Sewing room is open, Kitchen is
> open, (and if you're insane
> enough) Front- and back-yards are open. And, of
> course, the Living room and
> Computer room, for talking/singing/carousing/etc.
>
> Things start at ...ohh.... 5:30-6PM, and go until
> 10-11 (at which point, we
> turn into grouchy pumpkins with sharp, pointy
> teeth...)
>
> Garb is optional (but clothing is not!)
>
> Hope to see everyone there!
> Alden