[Tempio] Pub fun tonight...

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 19:27:51 PDT 2003

Sorry we missed it!  Didn't get the message until after we got home.  My daughter, Meriah, got married today, so today was pretty full.

Maybe next time,

Colin

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings all:

A group of us are going to the Irish Dragoon Pub in
the Killeen Mall tonight, Friday. We're going in
Celticish, Scot, Irish or Englishy garb. They have
great food, and are going to have live celtic music
tonight. The owner is very enthuiastic about us
giving atmosphere and isn't adverse to us doing demos
in the future for donations. (hint hint)
Anyway, tonight is just fun and not SCA. Just wanted
to let anyone know that they are welcome to come and
show up in garb and have a good time! The Pub is on
the north side of the Killeen Mall beside the main
north entrance. Depending upon Walt's end of work
today, we'll probably be there between 7 and 8 pm.
And as a further incentive they have guiness and harp
ON TAP!

Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda