[Tempio] Irish Pub addict, was Pub Fun

Paul DeLisle ferret at hot.rr.com
Sat Aug 16 14:56:43 PDT 2003

Wow...let's take this one-at-a-time....Rolanda (erm...make that Trixie,
we're not dressing in garb, etiher) are interested in carpooling
again!...what time???

And...did i hear somebody say something about Gaming? I think my dice have
fused together into a single multi-colored mass due to radioactive decay,
but i'd love to get back into that again!
Paul (that Alden guy)