[Tempio] Demo

holland.cooley at us.army.mil holland.cooley at us.army.mil
Sat Aug 30 11:02:12 PDT 2003

Thats right a Demo. Thanks to the tireless and selfless pub crawling of a few of our people a demo has been set up for Saturday the 27th of September at the Irish Dragoon Pub in the Killeen mall. Times are from 1PM to 5pm. For those of you who have not been there it's a relaxed and fun place featuring reasonably priced pub food and live entertainment of the evenings. The owner has shown considerable interest in having us there, most especially the A&S guru's. He has asked for as many people to be on hand working on projects as possible and that they be willing to tell the public what they are doing. He has also asked for information on numbers and types of crafts so he can advertise.

 Pictures of past events, static displays, garb, anything you have that will help set the right atmosphere and display what we do would be helpful. I will be at populace to collect anything you might be willing to send along. If you can make it please let me know, also try to pass on the word to anyone not online.

 My email is sporadic, but my phone is fine (254) 547-9624, evenings after 6 are best but my lady can answer questions as well.

 This is a great chance to draw in some new people as well as possibly pick up some retired or inactive members. Hope to see everyone there.

Lord Alasdair Mac Roibeirt
Deputy Hospitlar.