[Tempio] Clifton Demo....

Lois lrolston at hot.rr.com
Wed Dec 3 09:49:35 PST 2003

Hi,
All who are going to Clifton this Saturday for the Norwegian Festival.  The
set-up begins at 0630, but unless you have a lot to set up, you don't need
to be there at this time.  We have to be ready for visitors by 9:00AM.  To
get to the site:  Take Highway 317 to Valley Mills.  Turn left and go
through town.  Continue until you reach Clifton and go into town.  Turn
right at the center of town and proceed until you see the sign for the
Armory/Heritage Village.  Left turn into the sight.  The road winds a short
distance to the armory.  There will be chairs and tables.  We need to bring
our own table coverings.  There is some food available at the site or you
can bring your own.  We usually go mundane and change at the sight.  Plan to
stay until at least 4:00PM unless there are visitors still coming through
The event actually lasts until 5:00PM..  Carpooling makes the trip more fun.
There is parking, but not a huge area. Remember that if you plan to be with
the demonstration, you must be doing some type of heritage craft!  Anyone
is, of course, free to visit the event.

See you there!!

HL Theodora