[Tempio] New people contact

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 13:23:47 PST 2003

Greetings all:

I thought I'd pass on the contact information for two
new Tempio to be's, just in case none has it but me, I
didn't know for sure:

1. Kerry Folkert was at our last populace meeting.
I've emailed her and she's coming to Yule Revel.  Her
email is peachcobbler22702 at yahoo.com

2. Cecilia Alessandra mka Nancy Caslow just moved from
Elfsea (or Steppes) and is anxious to get involved
with us, alas, I have not had the time to phone her as
she doesn't have an email.  If anyone who wants to
could call her and offer welcomes, I'd appreciate it.
If you want her number let me know, I don't want to
post her number publicly without her consent.

I've passed on the info to Donna, but I wanted to pass
on the contacts to the hospitaler, deputy and anyone
who could want their info.

Thanks for the bandwidth,