[Tempio] Friday Night At the Dragoon

Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh ladyliadainib at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 09:39:39 PST 2003

We were thinking about seven thirty or eight o'clock
ish, gives us time to get everyone loaded up in the
van and such.

We would love help Rod, yes, step ladder would be
wonderful...I will feed you homemade cookies and hot
cocoa and you can be me taste tester for my new
pomegranate cordial if you don't mind too much?

Thank you thank you thank you, and don't let Christine
fool you, she not only knows about the cat's butt
she's threatened to do it herself a couple of times.

So there Christine, put THAT in the cat's butt and
smoke it!!!!

Liadain

=====
"Love is not love that alters when it alterations finds,
or bends with the remover to remove"