[Tempio] Habitat for Humanity - This Saturday!

Lea Williams lea_1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 07:57:21 PST 2003

REMINDER!!

We are scheduled to provide food for the work crew for Habitat for Humanity this Saturday, December 13th.  We will be on-site and ready to serve at NOON so please arrive 20-30 minutes early if you plan to help.  This is a great organization and we always have a great time.  Join us!

Branwyn

(These directions are from the Gober Party House)

Go east on Avenue H to 30th Street.  Turn right on
30th Street and go to Avenue K (behind Meridith-Dunbar
Elementary School).  Turn left on Avenue K and go to
South 38th Street.  Turn right on South 38th and at
the intersection before the field (Hope Street) you
will see the house under construction to the left.