[Tempio] Christmas Party

Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh ladyliadainib at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 08:25:21 PST 2003

Okay all, here's the skinny on the Christmas party, or
for the fighters in the group, the Christmas
"Bash". Saturday, December 27th, at 3:00 p.m.
BYOB if you want particular alcohols. We will probably
have Nog, leaded and unleaded, munchies and such.
We'll have fighter practice at around 3:00 in the
backyard and then in the evening we will do movies,
games, SCA stuff etc.

Directions: Take your best route towards Ft. Hood.
Head down 190 towards Copperas Cove. Go on the base at
the Clear Creek exit. You will need I.D and proof of
insurance. For those of you who don't want to mess
with the gate, etc.,call us and we will arrange to
pick you up off base and bring you on base.  Once you
get on base at Clear Creek, take it to Tank Destroyer
ave.(first light past the Commissary.)  Go left on
Tank Destroyer.  Take that to Muskogee. (First light
past the Shopette) Go right on Muskogee, go past the
school, your last possible left is Navajo, turn left.
Pass the first Kiowa Loop and turn left on the second
Kiowa loop. We are the 3rd house on the left. 52743-2
Kiowa Loop. Look for the shield. Our number is
254-526-9624. We are child friendly, there is huge
playground right out back. If you can please call or
email with RSVP so I know how much food etc. to get.
Hope to see you all there.

Liadain and Alastair

=====
"Love is not love that alters when it alterations finds,
or bends with the remover to remove"