[Tempio] Christmas gathering

Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh ladyliadainib at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 08:49:38 PST 2003

Umm, the original posting was for the holiday party we are hosting today. You are welcome to come, bring armour if you want to fight.  It starts at three ish. Call for directions if you did not catch the previous posting. 254-526-9624.  BYOB on alcohol.  If you feel like bringing munchies, that will be welcome too.  We will be going until whenever and if you want to drink there is crash space.

Draven

"Love is not love that alters when it alterations finds,
or bends with the remover to remove"