[Tempio] Yule Revel Table Decorating and other Froo Froo

kerry folkert peachcobbler22702 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 13:39:14 PST 2003

Are there specific requirement for the fashion contest or the table decoration contest?  Forgive the newbie!  ~Kerry

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:To all Tempians,

Our Yule Revel is coming up on January 3, 2004.
starting at 6 p.m. As Rowanna announced at Populace
yesterday, I'd like to propose two things.

1. I'd like to sponsor a Table Decorating Contest.
Pretty your table up and the hall will benefit from
your festive decor. The most inventive, and
attractive will receive a prize of a set of "silver"
plate, consisting of a 2 silver chargers and 2 glass
plates.

2. We'd like to decorate the hall starting at 5 p.m.
and I wondered if the shire could help by donating the
use of Yule type decorations. Evergreens and Ivy in
garlands or wreath or just bunches, real or fake.
Brightly colored balls. Bows and fabric. Apples, Pine
Cones, Candles or anything like that. It would just be
borrowed for that night and it doesn't need to be
expensive or new.

Anyone can email, call or let me know, and if you
can't be at the Yule revel but you would like to
contribute, I will take responsibility for your hall
decorations.
And don't forget the Gift Exchange.

Thanks to everyone,
Tressa