[Tempio] Yule Revel was Christmas gathering

Netta Jackson netta1951 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 11:29:40 PST 2003

Sorry about that.  Netta is really new to this list stuff and doesn't realise that threads should be kept seperate.  We will try to do better.

LOL

Rod

Chris Lastovica <chrisl at vvm.com> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Lets keep the titles of the messages separate so people do not get confused with what party we are talking about. I was lost there for a minute.

            Lord Gavin