[Tempio] Gatherings

holland.cooley at us.army.mil holland.cooley at us.army.mil
Mon Jul 14 09:45:37 PDT 2003

So out of curiosity and some degree of lack of inspiration, is there any interest in trying to put together a regular get together for doing projects? From what I heard Walt and Tracy's gathering went over well and it got me thinking it might be a good idea to do it more often. Whether it be  set up as a theme gathering, I.E. this month is for working on garb, next month is for embroidery, etc.  or just a day to get together and chat while working on whatever. Any interest? Any volunteers?

Alasdair