[Tempio] RE: Acting Hospitlater of Emerald Keep

Donna Jordan rowanna at hot.rr.com
Tue Jul 22 15:26:04 PDT 2003

Hi Christy,

I am putting your message out on our mailing list so everyone will be
able to see it.  I'll have to check with my husband on our personal
schedule and get back to you.

Speaking of asking for help with a demo?   We've been asked to do a demo
for the Boy Scouts at their upcoming camporee the 3rd weekend of Oct at
Camp Tayahoee(?) in Belton.    They are expecting a couple hundred
children with family for the weekend event.  The children will be coming
from all over the state.  Would you check with your people to see if
anyone might be available.  I'll forward you more information as I
receive it.

Thanks

Donna