[Tempio] Help for Samhain Stew

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 08:26:49 PDT 2003

Lady Mom, Rowanna and all,

Our industrious Wulfgar, has acquired some sheets to
use for fabric.  I want to make long rectangular
banners to put the same design that will be on the
tokens, so they would be whitish fabric with black
symbols painted on with someway to attach them to the
poles.
And if it's okay with everyone else, I'd love to have
some help with them on the night at Alden and
Rolanda's
August 14th or whenever it gets scheduled.

Tressa,
who has has the sewing machine she was using taken
away :(