[Tempio] Populace and fighter practice for Sunday 060703

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 07:45:55 PDT 2003

--- Walt Lang <bha_mac at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I would like to suggest that we hold
> practice at the Goeber House directly after
> populace.
> This would be more convenient for everyone.>>

Not that there's anything that can probably be done
about it, but i just wanted to complain that this
would prevent any fighters from being at any classes
that are planned for after the meeting.  Not all
fighters are only interested in fighting.  Of course
before populace would be too hot. But like i said i
just wanted to complain.

> As a separate issue, I would like to change our
> regular 4:00 p/m practice at the park to 6:00 p/m
> due
> to the heat factors we have been experiencing.>>

Huzzah!  I wouldnt mind even pushing it to seven.  But
my mom pointed out it takes us and hour to stop
talking and get in armor anyway.  ;)

-Christine