[Tempio] Demo at Huntsville

Donna Jordan rowanna at hot.rr.com
Thu Jun 5 16:53:05 PDT 2003

Greeting everyone,

My thanks to all of you who are willing to make the drive for a Demo but
you have to admit if it lives up to the hype this should be one
outstanding fun time.

For all of you who want to caravan to Huntsville, I think the best
meeting place is the empty K-Mart parking lot, right behind the AT&T
building.  It is approx. 2-21/2 hour drive; Uncle Collin has it planned
out on his magical GPS.  As far as departure time goes, I am thinking
around 8-8:30, that would let us get there around 11:00 or a little
later if we stop for a sandwich before we actually get on sight.

I don't know what time they are planning on serving us this wonderful
feast I've heard so much about.  Also, I think we want time to check out
the lay of the sight, set up and socialize with everyone else who's
attending from other areas before the public starts to arrive.

Everyone who wants to caravan please let me know, either on the list or
by regular email so I can be sure no one is left behind Sat. morning.

I'm also attaching the directions that Lord Malcolm sent to me as to how
to get to the demo, for anyone traveling on their own.

Take care friends.

Donna