[Tempio] Request by the Boy Scouts for Demo

Donna Jordan rowanna at hot.rr.com
Sun Jun 22 12:33:16 PDT 2003

Greetings everyone,

The Kingdom hospitaler forwarded a request from the Boy Scouts asking us
if we would be willing to do a demo at the camp in Belton this October.
The weekend listed is October 17-19 the weekend before our event.  I'm
attaching the request with this email so everyone can read through it.

Preparation for our event should be complete before this weekend and if
we can get help from other groups (Maybe Raven Fort will return the
favor) it should not be too hard.  A Saturday morning or afternoon demo
will be sufficient and it would certainly bring us in contact with a lot
of local families, this would be a good opportunity to show off boffer
activities.

I want to be able to give the Scouts an answer after our next populace
meeting.

Everyone think it over.  This is a good time to use the mailing list for
an open discussion.

Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Rowanna