[Tempio] Request for help with Demo

Donna Jordan rowanna at hot.rr.com
Mon May 19 16:12:23 PDT 2003

Greetings everyone,

I have sent out to most of the members I have an email address for (
generally one per family) of a request I received today from Lord
Malcolm de Crauford of Ravensfort.

It would appear that they have been asked to participate in celebrating
the grand opening of a Cottage Inn in their area.  There will be
excellent media coverage, a free feast fit for a King, ( includes 2
whole roasted pigs and all the trimmings, oh don't let me forget the
free ice cream all day).

Plenty of room for both heavy and light fighting displays, all the A&S
exhibits we can offer and guild classes on pretty much any subject we
would like to do.  They are asking us to come and share in this with
them.

The date is June 7th from 2-6 pm.  He included his email
(sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com) and his phone number 936-355-0368.

I think this is a wonderful opportunity to help support the SCA in
general and have some fun.

Please contact me or Lord Malcolm directly if you want to participate.

Thank you again

Rowanna