[Tempio] off topic question...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 07:50:28 PDT 2003

Ah, well, yes,

Top reasons for Tressa buying a treadmill:  :P

1. Running over and/or having to dodge people in the
mall is a pain.

2.  Walking outside in a Texas summer is way too much
for a wimp like me.

3.  Exercising on a treadmill in my office at home:
privacy, air conditioning and a tv to distract me from
what is to me a VERY boring activity.

But hey I've got a long way to go fitness wise, and at
least I'm making small strides.  I gotta hand it to
the Tempio Trudgers, they are an inspiration to me.

Okay enough of my excuse making, if anyone spots a
treadmill for sale, it would be great if you could
pass on the information to me.

Thanks,
Tressa