[Tempio] Winner of the Bardic Quest

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 12:50:16 PDT 2003

--- Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings all:
>
> I'd like to announce that Ldy. Liadain (sp?) won the
> Bardic Quest at Steppes Warlord.
> VIVAT!!>>

I also want to point out that because the event was
cancelled, the winnner was not publicly announced, nor
was the prize given.  These are expected to take place
at the Bryn Gwlad Baronial Investature this weekend,
as long as she can manage to make the event.  I wont
be able to attend the whole event, but i plan to try
to make it at least to court to support Liadain.  If
anyone else from Tempio can come to support our newest
award-winning bard, i encourage you to do so.

> Did everyone from Tempio get home safe and sound?
> That flood was a dooozzyyy.>>

Oh yeah, speaking of wich, Raven, if you're on this
list, i have your tankard strap.  And Walt, you have
my moms lanterns.  :)

-Christine