[Tempio] movies

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 12:43:21 PST 2003

Billy Connally is one of my favorite actors and he's
playing the father that gets thrown back to 1357.
>From what I've seen on the net, people think that they
did the historical facts pretty well.  Wow, I hope
it's as good a movie as the concept sounds.  Sci Fi
and History joined together in one movie!  I've only
heard one bad comment, that there sure were a lot of
explosions for the 14th century.  But didn't they have
incineraries (sp?) like simple flaming throwing things
back then? And wasn't there a form of primitive
gunpowder?

Tressa