[Tempio] Pub Crawl?

Cathryn Costa CATERINASCA at peoplepc.com
Thu Nov 13 19:32:47 PST 2003

Congradulations!!!!!

Would love to come to the Pub tomorrow night, but I'll have the kids and
Dominic has been sick, so I don't think I'll be able to make it.
Lisa and I were planning on visiting  Draven and Connor yesterday, but plans
had to change since both kids had a fever yesterday.
We found out today Lisa is having a boy.
Hope to see you soon,
Cathryn