[Tempio] Feast figures

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 11:56:27 PST 2003

My home # is 899-1273, but i'm not there very often.
Best thing is to call my cel, 289-6304. Two things
about the cel tho, its a Waco #, so its long distance,
and its my work phone, so please dont call me on it on
weekdays until after about 6:15.  I'm usually free
tuesday and wednesday nights, firday nights and
weekends as long as i'm not eventing.  If you want to
get together let me know. I dont have your number, so
give me a call.  :)

-Christine