[Tempio] Timeline, yule, and info

holland.cooley at us.army.mil holland.cooley at us.army.mil
Wed Nov 26 18:09:02 PST 2003

> Well, I looked up the times for Timeline at the
> Premiere Cinema in the Temple Mall.
>
> Friday the 28th there's 5:30 and 7:45.  It's looking
> like the 7:45 will be the best for us and probably
> others as well.
> You never know who'll be there to see the movie and
> wants to join us! I'm sure we'll get lots of looks and
> questions!

Anyone though about calling to try to reserve a block of tickets? Tell them who we are and what we do?

Also, for Yule, I posted awhile ago about doing a fashion parade/populace choice competition at Yule and got mixed interest. I am willing to sponsor this, and have a prise if there is enough interest.

Let me know soonest as I will be going back out of town from the 29th to Dec 19th.

Final thing, new idea in Atlantia for fighters garb and armor.

http://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/Rules/BlatantlyModern.html

Alasdair