[Tempio] "Timeline" in theatres Nov 26

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 07:53:11 PST 2003

Hi all,

Thanks for ya'lls concern.  I'm feeling much better.
Well, I looked up the times for Timeline at the
Premiere Cinema in the Temple Mall.

Friday the 28th there's 5:30 and 7:45.  It's looking
like the 7:45 will be the best for us and probably
others as well.
You never know who'll be there to see the movie and
wants to join us! I'm sure we'll get lots of looks and
questions!

Tressa