[Tempio]

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 01:02:07 PDT 2003

Gonna try real hard to be there.  I think the group is the Wailers.

Rod

Lonewolf25lobo at aol.com wrote:
Hey all,
  Just wanted to confirm that some of us who are not attending 3 queens are still gonna meet fri night around 7pm at the irish pub in the killeen mall.  I told some of my friends from the hospital about it and they might come along.  Anyways,  who's all going.  I know me and Joe will be there around 7 for dinner and I believe the show starts at 8.  I cannot remember the name of the group so Don Alden,  if you are out there,  save me on this one.  Who is it that is going to be performing there??  It should be a good time and we see whoever tomorrow night.

                                           Debbie and Joe
Tempio mailing list
Tempio at ansteorra.org

Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda