[Tempio] Re: Tempio Digest, Vol 5, Issue 5

holland.cooley at us.army.mil holland.cooley at us.army.mil
Sun Oct 5 13:53:53 PDT 2003

In service to the dream was a documentary made by a company called Mythos Productions around 1999-2000. It was made about the SCA and sorta serves as an orientation or into to what we do. Keeping in mind is was done in southern CA so it is based around a Caidian point of view with a smidgen of Atenveldt thrown in.

Alasdair