[Tempio] xanthe's apartment is FINALLY ready

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 19:20:31 PDT 2003

Hey guys! My apartment is finally ready, this weekend in the 10th.. Yay!  Walt, are you free anytime this weekend? Tracy, think you'll be able to help? Tom? Alden? Anyone else want to help? All help will be welcome.
                                                                -Rachel/Xanthe

p.s. Tressa will you please call me? There's something I want to talk to you about.