[Tempio] Samhain Stew announcements and requests

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 08:18:31 PDT 2003

Hi all,

Samhain Stew is 5 days away!!!

Late breaking news...we have found out that His
Majesty is going to be at our Event...

The site will be open at 2pm on Friday for set up.
Walt and I will be out there as close to 2pm as we can
manage. All of those who can help, please come out!

The trailer loading will be at the shed at 6:30 on
Thursday evening.

Also, I have one or two more requests, if anyone can
help out, I'd appreciate it.

I'm not sure if we have a pavillion/shelter for Gate,
if someone has one we can borrow, it would save our
poor gate people from being sunburnt and/or dampish.
If something has been procurred, I'll post it later
on.
And, we still have two gate positions open, 11-1 am
and 1-3am on Friday night/Saturday morning. You night
owls out there, please help....

I'm sure I'll think of something else, but for right
now...THANKS EVERYBODY!!

Tressa

=====
"ll dolce e una durata di passione"