[Tempio] Dragoon Ad

Paul DeLisle ferret at hot.rr.com
Wed Sep 3 14:31:58 PDT 2003

Umm....guys, I was going to bring this up at the meeting, but since it's
already been advertised (*sigh*...)
Has anyone thought to contact the group where the Irish Dragoon Pub is
actually *located* about this demo? (i.e. Middleford)
It *would* be more than a bit rude to hold a demo in their Shire without
them either knowing, approving, or being invitied to participate (or even
possible take charge...)
Alden
(an expert on rudeness....*sigh*)