[Tempio] Very off topic but HELP!

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 15:14:02 PDT 2003

Shit always happens to the people who deserve it the least. Have you tried going to the Texas Workforce Commission? (You know, in that copious spare time I'm sure you have. ) Among other things you'll be able to make copies and faxes for free. - Rachel/Xanthe

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:Greetings all:

I don't want to take up a lot of time with a long sob
story so I'll put it in a nutshell.
My company is moving to Round Rock in November and my
mother now has to go on dialysis. My trouble is I
will have to have work in the Temple area, because I
am her only means of transportation.
If anyone knows of any jobs opening up for some one
who can run an office, multitask, and take care of the
demands of four people at once, please let me know.

I appreciate all you guys and what you do.

Tracie