[Tempio] Officer Meeting, August 1st, THIS SUNDAY

Rowanna rowanna at hot.rr.com
Sun Aug 8 11:22:40 PDT 2004

Renee'

Please get in touch with me by phone as soon as you can.  I have a
couple of questions and I need to run something past you for your input.
I hope the move and the new job is going well for you.  Please give
Draven my best and ask her to call me also.  I have called a time or two
and keep missing her.

Love to you both\\

Donna