[Tempio] Reminder from your reeve.

John Hale jchaleii at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 05:55:08 PDT 2004

3513 Keller Rd. in Western Hills of Temple.
1.  Drive west from I-35 on Adams towards Belton & the
Lake.
2.  At Apache (a red light) turn left.
3.  Follow Apache until it dead-ends into Keller and
turn right.
4.  Go to stop sign.
5.  We are the 4th house on the left past the stop
sign.

Angus (771-0319)
--- Connor Ivorson <connor-ivorson at hot.rr.com> wrote:

---------------------------------
    Where do the Hales live?

rachel luce wrote:
    Greetings unto the populace! -
               At populace we  covered a great many
items ofbusiness most of which required a meeting of
the financial committee tobe approved and finalized.
Unfortunately the financial committee wasunable to
announce when it would meet to discuss this business
becausewe did not have our meeting date set.  However
I have just spokento Rowanna and  she informed me that
the financial committee willmeet tomorrow, August
11th, at the Hales' house. It will start at 6:30p.m.
         Per kingdom law the populace is invited to
attendand participate in the shire's business.
HOWEVER, and also per kingdomlaw, only the members of
the financial committee get to vote on theissues being
discussed. I thought I'd post a reminder on the list
justin case someone misses  a call or forgets the time
or place. Pleaseremember though that we have a lot to
do tomorrow and we may not havethe time to discuss
every issue as long as everyone may want to. Pleasebe
understanding of this so we can get the shire's
business done.

                                           - Xanthe
EireneArianitissa

Ivorson SigConnor Ivorson