[Tempio] Open Library Night

Paul DeLisle ferret at hot.rr.com
Wed Dec 1 15:39:40 PST 2004

Hello, all...Alden here!

Just a reminder about Open Library Night on Thursdays at Caer Pharamond,
starting at 7PM until we get grumpy (the more people there are, the longer
it usually takes us to get grumpy, BTW!)

804 N. 7th Street
Temple, Tx
(254) 791-3346
ferret at hot.rr.com

One additional item:
Due to lack of participation (and occasionally having other uses for that
evening)... O.L.N. will be RSVP only!!!!
This means that if we don't hear from anyone (by phone, or E-mail) by 7 PM
Thursday....all bets are off; and we might not be home!
So give us a call...and let us know you're coming!!! The earlier the better!
We'd *really* look forward to seeing you all!

In Service, I remain
Alden Pharamond
TeMedoin, Ansteorra

(*grin*)