[Tempio] Shed Moving Party this Saturday...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 08:10:25 PST 2004

Just a reminder to all that the Shire Shed Moving and
Party afterwards is still on and planned for Saturday.
 The movers are requested to be at Walt and Tracie's
at 8:30 am.  Directions and such were on previous
post.  If you still need info, please email me or call
254-778-1858.
The Party afterwards will be from Noonish to whenever
I start throwing people out :)
Both shires are invited....please come out and get to
know old friends and make some new ones and help us
make a place to house all our stuff.

Thanks,
Ldy. Tressa