[Tempio] Announcement: Dec 18th Shed Moving & Party

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 14:20:38 PST 2004

Greetings all,

This is the formal announcement of an informal
gathering to accomplish two orders of business for our
fair heartland of the kingdom.

1.  Move the shed to our place (Walt and Tracie's)

and....

2.  PARTY!!!!

December 18th at 8:30 am, we will be meeting at 2561
Barnhardt Rd #2, Temple, TX  76501. to head over to
the Oldham's residence to move the shire shed.
We will need volunteers to:
1.  Load and move the shed and it's contents from its
current place to it's new place behind Walt's
workshop.
2.  Bring buckets and shovels to remove the shed's
gravel foundation and transport it to be recycled.

Now the FUN Part!!

After all that hard work, (Probably noonish) Walt and
I will be hosting a
Get-to-know-each-other-and-have-fun Party!!  Everyone
will be welcome to come and go as you please, if you
can't make it to the shed moving, come to the party!
We will be BBQing so bring your own meat to grill and
a side dish to share. Anyone is welcome to bring armor
to fight, crafts to share, or stories to entertain.
Join with us to share good food and even better
company!

Please RSVP by phone or email, and let us know if you
will be available to help move the shed, and/or be
coming to the party. Also if you have any questions.

Directions from 3 locations below:  Please park in
front of Walt's workshop.

>From Rockdale:  Take Hwy 77 North to Hwy 36/190,
through Cameron to Temple.  Before the Temple city
limits, turn left onto Barnhardt Rd. (There will be a
sign on the right side of the HWY pointing left)turn
into the second driveway on your left (orangish brick
house)

>From Taylor:  Take Hwy 95 North to Temple city limits
sign.  Turn right onto Barnhardt Rd (in front of John
Deere salesplace).  Turn into second driveway on your
right (again, orangish brick house).

>From Temple:  Take SW HK Dodgen Loop to Loop and Hwy
95. Take 95 exit south, just as you get on Hwy 95 turn
on your first left in front of the John Deere place
and turn into the second driveway on your right.

If you get lost:  call 254-778-1858 or 254-421-1979

Hope to see everyone there! (Or as many as our house
can hold!)