[Tempio] Out of Basic

Burton Lee Moore the_blax at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 18:24:02 PST 2004

Hello everyone!  This is Burton (aka Sydney O'Moore) I
finnly made it out of boot camp.  Now I am at my A
school.  I haven't started class yet and they gave me
alittle bit of liberty, so I am painting the town red.
 I will do my best to keep in touch now that I am no
longer under the heel of a RDC.  I am sad to say it
will be impossible for me for attend gulf wars becouse
my schooling ends 04/15/05, :( but I will always keep
the SCA close to my heart.  I hope to hear of the many
battle that have happened in my leave.  Well the
party's starting.  Later all!